Monday, June 2, 2014

Life Planning Progress

                             Life Planning Progress 

So far I have achieved 2 of my goals from my life planning notebook, even though they are not that big of a goal I have been proud to have achieved them. I am currently working on achieving some of my other goals and I am pretty close to making them happen, it might take a bit more than i expected but I am almost there and it will be worth it. I have not been reading my life planning notebook lately because I have forgotten it at home quite a bit but I do try to read it at home. Reading my life planning notebook everyday will be something I will need to improve on. I have also not been giving much effort on some of my goals which are really important but I will now. I hope I achieve most of my goals soon, I know I will I just have to keep on trying and put lots more effort than i already am.

No comments:

Post a Comment