Monday, January 27, 2014

                                                                Agenda:
                                  School-Wide Assembly
On the School-wide Assembly last Friday i was reminded that I had to put all my effort into school, and to do my best to be the best.It was very funny how all the teachers planned this out.I had a good time in the Assembly last Friday. Since the Assembly I have started thinking about my future, about what I was going to do and what I was going to be.I had already cared about school but not as much as i do now. Now on the other hand i think that whatever i do now it will affect my future either good or bad, so I now will do all my assignments and all my home work because the only person that will be affected by this will be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment